Safe & Sound
We are committed to ensuring you have an exceptional concert experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all.
- All guests must provide proof of a lab-confirmed negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 48 hours prior to the event, or provide proof of full vaccination, with a valid photo ID
- All Boise Phil staff, musicians, and artists are required to be vaccinated or regularly submit negative COVID-19 test results
- Until further notice, all concerts are limited to half capacity.
- Masks are required for all guests, staff and musicians regardless of vaccination status at Boise Phil concerts.
- Disposable masks will be available at the event.
Stay at home if you are ill
- Stay home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone known to be or suspected to have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order.
Sanitize your hands frequently
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the event.
By clicking the link below, you understand and agree with these safety policies.