The Boise Phil is getting out of the concert hall and headed to Idaho’s wine country! Boise Phil and Kindred Vineyards have partnered for a FREE community concert on Saturday, October 23rd at 2 o’clock in the afternoon at Kindred Vineyards.
This is an easy, casual way to experience the Boise Phil and classical outside the concert hall.
There’s no denying that Johannes Brahms was one of the great Romantic composers. His music positively bursts with drama and passion, and the feelings are palpable even with only a handful of musicians on stage. String players from the Boise Phil take us on a romantic tour de force in this community concert, performing the composer’s Sextet No. 2. In less than 45 minutes, tap into mystery, elegance, charm, excitement, the melancholy of unrequited love and the warmth of coming home. Plus, hear Bologne’s first String Quartet, a short-but-sweet musical frolic that is sure to leave you smiling.
Joseph BOLOGNE String Quartet No. 1
Johannes BRAHMS String Sextet No. 2
- All guests must provide proof of a lab-confirmed negative COVID-19 test result taken no more than 48 hours prior to the event, or provide proof of full vaccination, with a valid photo ID
- All Boise Phil staff, musicians, and artists are required to be vaccinated or regularly submit negative COVID-19 test results
- Until further notice, all concerts are limited to half capacity
- Masks are required for all guests, staff, and musicians regardless of vaccination status at Boise Phil concerts
- Disposable masks will be available at the event
STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE ILL
- Stay home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone known to be or suspected to have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order
SANITIZE YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the event